
So, my son had a therapy session yesterday and it went amazingly well. He actually left my house with another person that wasn't his Nana!! My son doesn't go anywhere with anyone and he went with Ellen to her car to get him some more balloons. And to top it all off, he played ball with me. Now, anyone else would see this as a normal everyday activity but when you have a child like mine, you learn to appreciate the little things and sometimes you may even cry (like I did). My kiddo is my all and I would do anything to help him learn and develop. As for Ellen... she doesn't get on my nerves as much as she used to. Soon I will be able to go back to his normal therapy dates on Thursdays and then I will be able to enjoy my Saturdays with him again. I took him to the Zoo on Valentine's day after his session and he was absolutely in love with the penguins which lets me know that he knows the connection between his favorite movie (Happy Feet) and to the penguins that we saw. His eyes actually lit up when I pointed to one and told him that that particular penguin was Mumble!!
No comments:
Post a Comment